Thursday, January 28, 2010

Download The Gtaivpc_offlineinstaller.zip Where Can I Download The ' GTAIVPC_OfflineInstaller.zip ' File...Google Can't Seem To Find/ Trace It ..!?!?

Where can I download the ' GTAIVPC_OfflineInstaller.zip ' file...Google can't seem to find/ trace it ..!?!? - download the gtaivpc_offlineinstaller.zip

Now that I read the reviews, I would not dare to follow ...
I am writing from South Africa and I just bought GTA IV yesterday ...

I want to play offline, but now I understand that we are to select it, chances are you will not be able to save your (game / games) ...

It seems I have to wait to check &%$(*! ....


* Sigh *

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pda cover fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates