Friday, January 29, 2010

Litle Body Is It Ok To Go To The Gym Twice A Day(cardio&weights)even After Im A Litle Tired?am I Workn My Body Too Much?

Is it ok to go to the gym twice a day(cardio&weights)even after im a litle tired?am i workn my body too much? - litle body

Ok, so I started recently, the gym a week ago ... Ive been all day just for one day because I wrong ... I Run / Walk in the treadmill for 40 minutes (range from 2.30 to 2.60 miles). the exercise equipment after I .. Sit-ups and how I work my arms / chest and commands until I can no more .. then go to the steam room and sauna, and a time to go back and try to do more weight. . This is a good combination? Sometimes I'm in pain and all, but that means not only that they work ... but I noticed stretch marks on his chest, now if only my work area in the chest. .. I also noticed that my chest is flatter than it's obviously a good thing! But I wonder, could still bak today in the gym night and JST Run / Walk for a .. then it would be a mistake, my body is a little tired, but I'm not .. My body is beautiful like a little bit ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pda cover fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates