Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yeast Infection After Brazilian Wax Vaginal Yeast Infection And Early HIV?

Vaginal yeast infection and early HIV? - yeast infection after brazilian wax

I have a Brazilian wax before two months. The lady was not wearing gloves, using nails with hot wax, I touched her lips with his fingers, and laid his hand on my skin was bleeding at the time. Two weeks later, I had treated a yeast infection that I) with a single pill (for gynecomastia. Now (about a month and a half later), I have another yeast infection, other acute symptoms of HIV, such as sore throat, for example, swollen lymph nodes and mild fever, headache, muscle and joints. I tested one months after the incident, waxes and were negative. I have to wait two months to get accurate results again. My question is: are recurring yeast infections do not respond to medication single dose is a common symptom of an acute phase or early HIV? I'm really mad!

1 comment:

mlgable said...

No fungal infections have nothing to do with HIV, and you do NOT have the first signs of HIV. It has made a mistake and must go see your document regularly to see what is causing your problems. For yeast infection medication to your regular doc. You do not need a GYN to see this at all. You should also eat plenty of yogurt daily with live active cultures or taking acidophilus capsules to prevent them. Do not take a shower or soap in the vaginal area as this also cause the infections. Verify) underwear made from 100% cotton (see label. For now your primary doc to go get tested and treated for everything.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pda cover fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates