Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feeling Bloated After Chicken Bicardi, Beer, And Alot Of Food 2 Nights Ago, But I'm Still Feeling Bloated. What Do You Think Is Wrong ?

Bicardi, beer, and alot of food 2 nights ago, but I'm still feeling bloated. What do you think is wrong ? - feeling bloated after chicken

Never drink alcohol more often than beer, but my cousin came with a bottle, he wants to slaughter.

We have almost finished the bottle, but remain with the rest.

Perhaps my flatulence is is that on the night of drinking. I cooked a new brand of chicken burgers. After Bicard, I eat like 4 chicken burger and drink about 4 to 12 ounces

It is as if my stomach was swollen since Monday.

I drink beer the night before, I only drank water. I am far from wanting a beer or two have tonight.

I have my daily walk is to go every day is a day, because I have a car.

Suggestions?


Thank you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pda cover fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates