Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Joystick Wiring Diagramm Does Anyone Know How I Can Use My Playstation 3 Controller As A Joystick For Emulators?

Does anyone know how I can use my Playstation 3 controller as a Joystick for Emulators? - joystick wiring diagramm


Hello, I am very much in the implementation of my money Dualshock 3 controller for the use of interest with my PC.

I like to play emulators, but I think it would be very difficult to use a keyboard to play things like the Nintendo 64, so I was wondering whether it was possible to use the PlayStation 3 controller (the USB to do cable), as a controller to play on the computer.


Please, any help is welcome, thank you very much if you can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pda cover fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates