Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Give Blood For Cash How Do I Sell My Blood For Cash?

How do I sell my blood for cash? - give blood for cash

I am 20 years old and trying to invest money. Sell my blood and money for investment that my future will contribute to that effort. I want to sell 10 bottles of my blood, every 3-6 months. As I begin to find someone or some place, wants to buy my blood of healthy, too. I do not drink, I do not smoke, do not take prescription drugs, I do not have blood disorders, and have no disease, so that is my blood of grade A in the blood.

2 comments:

veux123 said...

Umm thats illegal, but if you go into a center of research and say that you will have to participate on a medical test for drug testing and other interested ends. You can make a lot of money from those who

Atheist said...

You can not sell blood products United States

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 Pda cover fluorescent | Template design by designewb. Premium Wp Themes | Premium Wp Themes | Icon Sets | Free Blogger Templates | Free Blogger Templates | Blogger Templates by Blogger Templates and Blogger Templates